Manage episode 274760417 series 1033647
On episode 366, a rare appearance on the podcast with Momma and Auntie Judy in the studio answering listener questions about Disney World.
- Curtis – Has working together on the travel agency changed your relationship?Toni-Anne Zarcone – What ride or attraction from the past do you miss the most?
- Amelia DeAntonis – What do you think it’s like going to WDW in Oct now during COVID?
- Amelia’s most challenging planning issue is choosing which days to go to which parks? What do you tell clients or how do you plan our trips?
- Daniel Ginger – Will Disney Dining plans ever return?
- Chuck Gillis – Favorite spots in the parks for resting, views and people watching?
- Coordinating plans so far in advance with kids and grand kids
- Lisa Erhart – How to eat healthy in the parks?
- Tracy Mayer – If you could date any disney character who would it be and why?
- Glen Kessler-Hidden gems in the time of Covid.
- Stephanie Watson – What do you think Disney will do to increase capacity? Follow FL or do their own thing?
- Andy Hoffman- I’ve heard about Tables of Wonderland, could you go over what it’s about? The pros/cons and benefits of it.
- Have Aunt Judy and Momma a trip with just the two of them? If they have what’s more enjoyable? When the of you go or when you bring the husbands with.
- Glen Kessler- Hail Mary here: Can we get a semi-regular pre-recorded segment on the podcast called “Tiara Tips” where Momma and Auntie Judy tell us a tip, trick, or news flash? I’d love to hear their voices on the podcast more.
- Kevin Curtis Allen – Without Ohana,Boma where are your favourite places to eat that are going to be open in February for G3
- Allison Lee – My beloved travel agents!! What about their favorite snacks in each park? And then convince them to take you to Disneyland!!
- Wendy Fox – What planning tips can you give us for G3? Any advice on the new normal for Disney without Fastpasses? Favorite Disney character and why? I LOVE the Tiara’s Tips idea!
- Jamie Givens – Favorite drink in the parks, or maybe in each park? Was also thinking favorite meal and favorite snacks as mentioned above.
- AJ Mills – I’m looking forward to this one.A question asked before on a number of occasions….who’s your favourite geekin Brit.
Contribute to the show at www.patreon.com/geekinonwdw
Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
Reach Momma and Auntie Judy for trip planning – TravelinTiaras@gmail.com