Manage episode 277490227 series 2526561
So, here's the thing. The episode of NXT that originally aired on January 8th, 2014 is...not good. Probably the worst one so far. But are we going to let that ruin Episode #34? Hell no! There are all kinds of highlights in this one, including:
- Alex Riley's three rules for life, none of which is "know the names of wrestling moves"
- The growth and development of Bayley
- Tyler Breeze is a terrible improv partner
- This is why we don't do tornado matches
- The thing where you show the audience your opponent's butt crack
- Xavier Woods!!!!!!!!
- The Discworld/Friends crossover you never knew you needed
By the way, that is, in fact, our music! It's called "Learnbuckle" and it was created by the uniquely talented Rafael Medina, whose work you can and should follow via his Twitter account, @EarthMeauxFaux! You can also follow Miles @mjschneiderman, MeganBob @meganbobness, and the show itself @nxtwrestlingfan, or visit www.nxtwrestlingfan.com. And if you'd like to support the show, check out our Patreon at www.patreon.com/nxtwrestlingfan.
Additional music and sound credit to:
"Eyes Gone Wrong", "Greta Sting", "NewsSting", "Samba Stings," "Exotic Battle" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/