Manage episode 281743869 series 2820984
Whether you've never owned an RV or are considering an upgrade, we've got a comprehensive list of what you need to consider before you say "I do" to your next home on wheels. In this episode we cover:
- What to think about before upgrading your rig
- The main considerations for motorhome vs trailer
- How Covid is affecting delivery times for new rigs
- How buying an RV is different from a car
- How after-sale service should play a role in your decision
- How to decide what vehicle to buy
- Whether you should buy or upgrade your tow vehicle or trailer first
- The items we wish our current rig had most.
It's a bit longer than our average episode but it is chock-full, so enjoy! And if you haven't left us a review on Apple podcasts or Facebook, would you consider that? We want to hear from you! Tell us what you love or want to hear more of in the future. We're all ears!