Manage episode 290825189 series 2849768
In this bonus episode, the Book Interrupted six women ask questions and chat with Kirsten Karchmer, author of “Seeing Red: The One Book Every Woman Needs to Read. Period.”
- Perimenopause - how can we tell if there is something wrong or are the symptoms linked to perimenopause? Is it like reverse puberty? How important is sleep during this time?
- PCOS - how is it different for every person?
- Dietary advice, including how to make congee, drinking bone broth and taking spirulina
- Hormone replacement therapy and PMDD
- Can belly fat be linked to perimenopause and menopause?
- How can we reinforce our satisfaction by saying it out loud?
- How can you cope mentally with chronic pain or disability?
- Food sensitivity tests and endometriosis
- Human rights issue surrounding periods and menstrual equity
- Menstrual cups
- Talking to girls about their periods
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted: