Manage episode 293377747 series 2801900
Does the legal side of your online culinary business confuse you? Do you ever wish you had a lawyer friend that could talk to you in plain English and break down exactly what you need to do to protect yourself and your business before things go south?
I sure do! That’s why I’m so excited to have Maria Spear Ollis on the show today. Maria is the Owner and Attorney at Spear IP where she helps her clients uncover their little-known legal issues in a jargon-free way and get those issues resolved before “it” hits the fan. And, she’s here to answer your burning legal questions.
In this interview, I’m picking Maria’s brain on the most important questions culinary business owners need to know. We’re covering everything from copyrighting to trademarking to hiring contractors.
At the end of the day, you don’t know what you don’t know, so use this episode to educate yourself and protect your business. What are you waiting for? Press play now!
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW:
Did Maria answer some of your burning legal questions? Do you want to hear more from professionals like her? Help The Experiential Table grow by subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast!
- Connect with Maria Spear Ollis on Instagram
- Learn more about Spear IP and Maria’s YouTube videos
- Access more resources from the FTC and their endorsement guides
- Check out this live Twitter chat regarding disclosures
- Join The Experiential Table Facebook group
- Read the Episode Transcript
- Get to know Hidden Rhythm on Instagram