Manage episode 297522524 series 2887243
Minimalist living is all the rage — especially for millennials who can’t afford the houses their parents bought.
But the minimalist revolution is two-pronged: elderly people also want a place to downsize to in the neighborhoods they lived in for most of their life.
That’s why tiny home communities are one of the best investments to make right now.
In this episode, Will Johnston, founder of the MicroLife Institute and first tiny home developer in Atlanta, joins me to share how to make out like a bandit from this coming revolution.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why listening to what society says will make you happy will slowly suffocate your happiness (1:18)
- The “Atlanta Soapbox Secret” that will help you launch that new business idea you’re thinking of (6:18)
- Why single family homes are bankrupting big cities (and the tiny solution to fix it) (14:36)
- How a nonprofit shields you from greed accusations and allows you to create more positive change (even if you make a boatload of money) (18:07)
- The insidious way moving into a new neighborhood makes elderly people die sooner (20:11)
- The missing ingredient tiny home communities have that will give you more profits and happier tenants (26:27)
If you’re interested in learning more about the Community Prices Maximizing System that guarantees you’ll get the highest possible price from your mobile park homes, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 678-932-0200.
If you’d like to learn about how Will can help you build a tiny home community, give him a call at 404-502-2195, email at email@example.com, or check out his website at https://www.microlifeinstitute.org/.