Best & Worst Things About Being A Parent (Episode 3)


Manage episode 297597847 series 2946360
על ידי Weird Parents התגלה על ידי Player FM והקהילה שלנו - זכויות היוצרים שמורות למפרסם, לא ל-Player FM, והשמע מוזרם ישירות מהשרתים שלכם. הירשמו כדי לעקוב אחר עדכונים ב-Player FM, או הדביקו את כתובת העדכונים באפליקציות פודקאסט אחרות.

Having a kid is 75% undignified agony, 25% unfathomable bliss which makes you forget the other 75%. We talk about it all. And watch some videos too, including wisdom from Kanye West and Ozzy Osbourne. Sammie also eats a sausage at the end.
Follow and support Punks With Purpose on Twitter (Coop incorrectly calls them "Punks Against Brewdog" at 00:05:01)
Watch Dubs CP video on the worst thing about being a parent
Watch RiskyFiskey's video on the best thing about being a parent
Theme music by Yeah, He Dies

37 פרקים