Manage episode 301985595 series 2363074
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Avanlee Christine discuss the following:
- Tell me about the Avanlee Elderly Care APP and how it is different than what is currently on the market?
- What is the most important feature of the Avanlee Care APP?
- What are the challenges of caring for an aging parent or relative?
- How has digital technology improved elder care and what does the future hold in your opinion?
- What does the future hold for senior care in America?
Avanlee Christine is a founder, technologist and businesswoman. Throughout her career Avanlee has worked to provide better health and social care solutions for the elderly. Her experience caring for others and working with her own family to care for her ailing grandfather for 8 years, led her to realize that there was no technology solution available on the market that helped families and care-givers effectively support the health and social needs of an aging relative remotely. With the pandemic that need became all the more acute. She founded Avanlee Care to address that gap and provide families with a solution to transform the quality of remote health and social care for their elderly relatives.