Manage episode 304774273 series 2927946
Quantum Economics: Introduction to You Tube: The Future History of Economics
Introduction to You Tube video "The Future History of Economics:
This podcast summarises the new Quantum Economics framework for analysis of the combination of the structure of the post pandemic recovery and supply chain disruptions. The full presentation is on the You Tube video link.
The podcast and video bring together analysis of:
* the pattern and causes of traditional recessions.
* the pandemic recession and how it both boosted household income and excess savings and protected corporate and banking balance sheets and cash flows.
* The cost of big government resulting from the pandemic policies.
* the Sawtooth shape of the post pandemic recovery and what drives it.
* the long term output curve and why trees growth will be lower than the historical trend line would indicate.