Celebrating #40 w Ed Neerhut + Flo Van Den Corput - 3 best friends with experiences in Australia, Europe, USA!
Manage episode 318817034 series 3309365
WOW! Thank you for being on this experience to date.
A journey with this show that was born out of adversity and now hitting 40 episodes. How do you celebrate? I asked 2 of my good friends to join me for a chat! And this is a special chat with Flo, based in Melbourne & Ed, based in California in the US.
Growing up in the Netherlands and moving to Australia 6 years ago to be with his girlfriend, Flo talks about the influence of his tight knit family being raised away from the big city, a trip to Norway and how that ignited a deep passion for the community, the environment and sustainable practices in design.
With similar family values, Ed who grew up on the other side of the world in Geelong, in Australia shares his forming experiences including moving to Melbourne for university that allowed him to reset and start to really understand more.
We also talk about:
- our marathon running experience,
- what we learnt from that 1 year journey,
- our shared love for travel and culture,
- the meaning of success in life and work,
- intrinsic vs extrinsic motivators,
- Ed and Flo share insights into their field of work in industrial design and circular economy for Flo and open source mapping, startups and global adventures for Ed.
I would really appreciate if you can help by rating this podcast on iTunes, as it helps others find us and convince guests to come on the show.
This episode & show is to inspire all us to be high flyers in any aspect of life & flip the notion of a high flyer, learning from value creators to help us all be 1% better everyday, together.