Manage episode 328993661 series 2503879
If you’re feeling like your career is misaligned with your values, you’re not alone. Investing in a support system with a proven framework for creating change is the career launchpad you’ve been waiting for.
A more aligned, fulfilling, and financially rewarding career is possible for you.
Today on The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake welcomes Kenzie to share her story. You’ll find inspiration from her journey of self empowerment and learn about her quest to learn more about who she really is. Through career coaching, our team helped her recognize that she has the power to make a meaningful career transition and create the change she wants in her life.
In this episode, you’ll learn how Kenzie has swapped her “need a new job” mindset to one that’s focused on long term success and career fulfillment. When the program helped her realize that she was looking for more than just a job, she leveraged the resources provided to gain clarity and support from women at varying career levels.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Kenzie felt like she was misaligned in her career (4:41)
- How the results of the program exceeded her expectations (6:35)
- The difference between having help and doing it on your own (15:14)
- Her 3 most important takeaways from the program (22:32)
- What work life balance looks like now for Kenzie (24:19)
- If you keep making changes, and you don't fix the root cause you will end up back in the breakdown cycle. —Blake
- Now, I know my value. I know my worth. I know that I can wait until I find the perfect role for me. I don't have to be so desperate and taking anything because I'm so burned out of my current job. So that is huge. If I didn't have this program, I probably would have just been in that spiral again. —Kenzie
- I'll be able to go back to this work if I'm ever in the same situation. Or just if I need to refresh or if I'm ever feeling tired or burnt out in my role, I can get back to these foundational skills that I learned throughout the program. So, I would even argue that it's more valuable when you're earlier in your career because you have access to this program for life once you invest in it. —Kenzie
- One thing very early in the program that I heard and retained was ‘you're actually more valuable if you can get your work done in less time.’ I always thought I had to sit here because everybody else has to sit here for 40 hours. And I've really leveraged that. It relieves a lot of stress and time. —Kenzie
Rather than hoping the grass will be greener, identify what the RIGHT next step is.
We can help you do just that.
Get clarity on where you are on your journey to career fulfillment, where you’re headed, optional paths to get there, and the right next step to take.
Start your complimentary, Personalized Career Fulfillment Plan by going to www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/plan
Want free resources to set your job search up for success? You can get them by going to: http://www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/mistakes