Manage episode 332096689 series 45939
The Economist reports that many are making a fresh start by becoming entrepreneurs. Clark describes how the climate is favorable for starting a business in so many ways. Also, there are those that have worked out a way to live on cruise ships as a retirement strategy to save on living expenses. Clark explains how this works.
- Starting Your Own Business: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Cruise Ship Retirement: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- 2022’s Best Large Cities to Start a Business
- What Is a Solo 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- What Is an Annuity, and Why Does Clark Think They Stink?
- Google Fi Review: Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- The Best International Phone Plans
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- How To Find and Choose a Financial Advisor
- AAA Plus Membership Benefits, Cost, & Towing Miles
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- What Are Index Funds?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices