Manage episode 337323084 series 3006525
Not many people would say a breakdown was the best thing that could have happened to them, but for Nancy Sawyer, it was the beginning of the life she has since created.
In this episode, Nancy shares how everything in her life has shifted in the last few years, from the way she interacts with life to her business. Some of the top line nuggets she shared are:
- The unsuspecting reason you may be struggling to scale that you have never considered
- The power of true self-care, even if that means scheduling calls with friends.
- The importance of reflection after the end of a marriage or relationship.
- Whether you can truly ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one
- How to truly ask for what you need and RECEIVE it
You can learn more about the Compass Club that Nancy founded and facilitates weekly here and you can book a call with her to learn how you can master your own midlife experience here.
Connect with her on social below:
Follow on Instagram
Click HERE to join Rosanna's email list to know when the next Pay-What-You-Want Group Breathwork will be held and you can book a private breathwork session HERE.
Let's get social! Follow Her Path to Purpose and Rosanna on social media at the links below:
Instagram: @herpathtopurposepod and @rosanna.e.gill
Facebook: Her Path to Purpose private Facebook group