Manage episode 359352673 series 3368382
Are you struggling with your parenting style after divorce? Has communication with your kids changed? Do you feel like you're out of sync as a parent?
Well, this episode will get you back on track!
My guest, Jaci Finneman, a parenting coach and found of No-Problem Parenting, talks about some of the mistakes we make as moms and how to adjust to build better relationships with our kids.
In this episode we talk about:
* Why your parenting style may not be working
* 3 reasons you may feel like you're failing as a parent
* How we can be better parents and not damage our relationships with our kids
* 3 steps to "no-problem parenting"
* Hard conversations
* How an apology may strengthen your relationship and open communication.
* Make it Right Technique
Divorce is hard for everyone, but you can build a great relationship with your kids through good parenting!
Connect with Jaci Finneman and find her parenting resources at:
No Problem Parenting Website
The No-Problem Parenting Podcast
Don't forget to "rate and review"!
Reviewers of the podcast from 1/1/23 - 4/30/23 are eligible to be entered for a drawing for free fun goodies from Merle Norman in Olney, Md. Check them out on Instagram at Merle Norman Olney.
* To find out more about The Confident Divorce Coaching Program or to book a FREE consultation, connect at The Divorce Confidante website:
Joy is found:
* To add Kencko to your daily routine to get extra fruits and vegetables to support a healthy lifestyle. Smoothie packets, treats and meals. Use the link to get $20 off your first order.