70. Are Jesus’ Words More Important Than Paul’s Words?
Manage episode 359339669 series 2978873
Are Jesus’ words more important than Paul’s?
A relatively large group of believers today hold the belief that Jesus’ words are more important than Paul’s or the rest of scripture. Here at Abiding Free, we believe that the entirety of scripture holds equal value and authority. If we’re saying that Paul’s words are not as significant as Jesus’ words, then we diminish the authority of the rest of scripture.
Jesus commands us to believe and obey the entirety of scripture. He does not instruct us to pick and choose what we are willing to believe from the Word and what we aren’t.
Friends, we hope you will approach this episode with prayerful consideration and allow the Holy Spirit to speak His truth to you through this conversation.
- Bible Reading Plan
- Are Jesus’ words more important than Paul’s?
- Jesus commands us to obey the entirety of scripture
- The entirety of scripture has equal value and authority
Find more on Mr. Pen products:
- Amazon.com : mr. pen store
- Instagram: Mr. Pen (@gomr.pen) • Instagram photos and videos
- Use ABIDING10 at checkout for 10% off Mr. Pen products!
Find More on Abiding Free:
- Instagram: @abidingfree
- Follow us on Facebook
- Check out our Website HERE
- Contact: email@example.com
- Life of Jesus Bible Reading Plan
Links Referenced in Episode:
*Disclosure: Some links are Amazon affiliate links and a small portion of your purchase will come back to us while your cost remains the same.