Manage episode 300549391 series 2860381
By the time Alex Banayan had reached college, he had ticked all the right boxes and was on the path to success. The problem was it wasn’t his path to success.
He decided to embark on a quest to uncover the mechanics of the success mindset. It took seven years, and throughout the journey, he spent time with an array of iconic game-changers, from Bill Gates and Lady Gaga to Larry King and Quincy Jones, all of whom shared their wisdom on how to carve a path to your dreams. Alex Banayan calls this “The Third Door.”
In this episode, we discuss what it means to cherish your mistakes, weaponize supposed failures into wild successes, and why putting in the work means you’ll never fail. You’ll learn how to find the key to open the door to your goals and the steps to take to move through fear into your dream life.
- Read: The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World's Most Successful People Launched Their Careers
- Website: thirddoorbook.com
- Instagram: @alexbanayan
- Tribal Share: I Remember by Claire Dacey - clairedacey.com
Advertisers + Sponsors:
- Shaman School: shamandurek.com/the-shaman-school
- Lit Verified Store: shamandurek.com/lit-verified-shop
- Healing Temple: shamandurek.com/the-healing-temple
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices