ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference throug design
Build Your Authentic Brand Interview with Renee Dick
Manage episode 294419276 series 2923058
Living life on your terms means getting to do the work that you love. And you can't attract that to you if you're afraid to show up and ask for it. My Girlfriend Renee shares the big facts on living your best life, being authentic and sharing your story including how to leverage social media to work for you.
Renee is a force of nature and lets nothing stop her. Among the inspirational nuggets you will get on this episode:
- You were made to do more, and that only happens when you start living life on your terms. Live your purpose every day.
- Show up authentically and your ideal customers will find you
- You don't need a permission slip to live your best life, just show up
- Don't be stingy with your knowledge, share and collaborate and you will differentiate yourself from your competition
- LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram are the best platforms for architects-use them to show your personality and process
Find out more about Renee at https://www.mygirlfriendrenee.com/
Want to be a founding member for my new digital course? Build the career you always wanted while making the difference in people's lives you know you were born to make. You'll get a 50% discount if you are in the first five to claim this offer. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the architecting community:
2:00 PM EST Sundays- Critical Conversations- A raw look at the state of our profession
9:00 AM EST Mondays- Architects as Healers: Buildings as Medicine
Learn more and connect architectingpodcast.com
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019