Armed to the Heart - Military Women, Work-life Balance, Female Veterans, Christian Moms, Pregnancy and Postpartum
103. 10 Must-Answer Questions to Discover your Calling & Build a More Fulfilling Balance Between Family & Work
Manage episode 378030949 series 3390642
You're gonna want a journal and pen for this one -- you can Download and print the free PDF that goes with this episode HERE to follow along at your own pace.
10 Must-Ask Questions if you desire greater balance between who you want to be for your family, and the impact you want to make in the world.
If you're wishing you had more to give your kids, your marriage, your home, but also have that heart and drive to make a difference in your work and your community, this is for you sister.
- Maybe you're feeling like work is consuming your whole life, and you're feeling burnt out.
- Maybe you love what you do, but you also feel like something is missing, or like you're made for more.
- Maybe you're needing more stability or flexibility, and the freedom to lead a life more aligned with your values and priorities.
- Maybe you're feeling like your family is sacrificing too much, and you're feeling the weight of guilt for how much time your work is stealing from them, and your heart is telling you it's time for a change.
- Maybe you're not sure what the next steps are, you're terrified of all the unknowns, or you're navigating the decision of where to go next, or a process of transition and change.
Wherever this finds you, grab your favorite drink, settle in and let's dig in together to explore these important questions, and dream together to discover what God is speaking to you, and design your life and contribution with Him.
If you haven't downloaded the PDF that goes through these 10 Questions, you can do so HERE.
Work-Life Balance Masterclass: An on-demand, self-paced video training series & workbook that'll help you lighten your load -- reduce stress, overwhelm, & build more balance even in the most demanding seasons of work & family life. If you need somewhere to start to give you more breathing room and help you move out of the constant burnout, exhaustion, and guilt, I've got you!
Want to chat about working together or figure out your next right steps? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up a 30 min time for a Clarity Call.