Manage episode 282569120 series 1409924
Today I’m joined by Paul Maskill, a business coach helping home service business owners systematize and scale their businesses. He’s also a big productivity nerd like the rest of us and we dove into his personal productivity system, how he uses buffer blocks, why he wakes up every day at 5am, and how he delegates things within his family life.
You can learn a lot from other people and what’s working for them. This episode is no different and I’m excited to share Paul’s productivity systems with you.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:51]
- What got Paul into the productivity world [3:50]
- Why “The One Thing” has been one of Paul’s most helpful guides on how to work more efficiently [6:40]
- Why you should share your goals with people you trust to help keep you motivated and accountable [10:45]
- What a typical work-week looks like for Paul and why he keeps to a rigorous schedule [17:42]
- Why regularly blocking out time for his work and for buffer blocks ensures Paul finishes what he needs to finish [20:45]
- How to get back on track when you miss your prep day and how to keep your work-life balance [27:23]
- How Paul delegates his personal tasks away to make more time for his work and family [31:25]
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months
Connect with Paul Maskill
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.