AWERE FIRST PUBLISHING | BLOG Podcast | NonFiction Articles in Tech, Wellness, SelfHelp...And More.
Why You Should Use AudioBooks...To Read Nonfiction Books.
Manage episode 282299213 series 2792686
"Among readers and book clubs all over the world, there’s currently a major debate…books or audiobooks. Why You Should Use Audiobooks To Read Non-Fiction?
While some are putting up a passionate defence for paper books, others are loving the new audiobook technology.
Are you wondering why you should listen to audiobooks?
If so, then you’re... in the right place."
We hope you enjoy this episode...!
- If you have enjoyed this podcast episode, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes (or wherever you have listened to this podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. I also love reading the reviews.;-)
- My Blogs
- Narrated, Created, Written by, Robert AWERE
- CREDITS, Acknowledgements...
- Music By: Dan Henig
- Intro/Outro: 'HelenaVoice'
- This episode is based on the blog post:
- other podcasts by Robert AWERE: