Manage episode 300160938 series 2915613
Ian & JP have hit the realisation that this is the last "full" episode of the season and are joined by Scott Robertson from SQWYZ consulting to talk about how strategy and transformation are two sides of the same coin. JP has caught up with the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universal) by watching Black Widow and discuss why a Disney+ podcast deal hasn't been made yet, Ian has finally gets his gates up by sacrificing his trip to Wimbledon and Scott is planning to go on a UK holiday in the South West whilst avoiding the chaos that is the M5. The trio jump into the conversation around aligning leadership and some of the "wasp nests" that can create, discuss how strategy & transformation are ultimately interwoven and round off talking around examples of offensive and defensive disruption strategies.
You can find out more information on Scott on his Linkedin Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertsonsm/
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:11 - Introducing our guest...Scott Robertson
- 02:45 - Pub quiz - Question 10 Answer
- 04:42 - What have we been up to?
- 11:28 - Strategic leadership in transformation
- 25:30 - It's also a mindset
- 28:34 - Disruption strategies
- 46:08 - Building transformation capability
- 48:59 - Raising the bar through merging strategy with transformation
- 50:08 - Pub quiz - Question 11
- 51:42 - Thanking Scott
- 52:15 - Question time
- 58:09 - Last orders