Manage episode 297560918 series 2915613
As Ian & JP meet up in the Beer & Butterfly we explore how serious gaming is transforming how we educate people through change & transformation. We are joined at the table by Tim Dew from GingrTech and as everyone catches up over a drink, Ian is watching Falcon & The Winter Soldier, JP finds out he's far to old to go trampolining with the kids and Tim explores a TV show "Succession" and isn't quite sure about it. They continue to then explore how Tim created "Rocket", why serious games have an important role to play in the transformation space and our hosts reflect on their experiences when they played a game of Rocket recently.
You can find out more about Tim on his LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/timdew/
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:13 - Introducing Tim Dew
- 02:57 - Welcoming Tim to the table
- 05:24 - Pub quiz - Question 5 Answer
- 07:13 - What have we been up to?
- 15:06 - What are serious games?
- 21:35 - Capturing the emotion of an organisation thats failing & successful
- 24:38 - What is Rocket?
- 41:22 - Time in transformation
- 50:03 - What is Concord?
- 56:39 - Pub quiz - Question 6
- 59:04 - Thanking Tim
- 1:00:13 - Question time
- 1:04:12 - Last orders