Manage episode 289995486 series 2811585
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/beyondcamp/dont-skip-something-twice
Can we challenge grind culture while still being kind to ourselves?
Is it possible to both hustle hard and also take care of yourself? Can you be a successful entrepreneur by sometimes saying no? How can we give ourselves permission to say no and listen to our bodies without losing our commitment to the grind? Join us as we discuss the answers to these questions and more. Don’t skip something twice friends, and don’t skip this episode.
Tune in to this episode to hear about:
- Piece of advice: don’t skip something twice
- Where it came from - https://www.danmcglinn.com/writings
- Why is it applicable now
- What does it mean to hustle?
- Why is that dangerous
- Let’s look at the duality of hustle vs self care. Can you have them both?
- Conflicts of the entrepreneur lifestyle
- Why this is the best piece of advice I have received in the last year
- Giving yourself permission to take a break while staying connected
- Coping with FOMO
- How does this fit into our lives?
- Where are you in your relationship to grind culture? Tell us about it in the comments!
Cassie Bloy, Consultant & Freelance Camp Director - Stephane Richard Development Consulting
Rachel Kent, Coordinator, Member Risk - Girl Guides of Canada
What is Beyond Camp?
Beyond Camp is brought to you by Go Camp Pro.
Cassie Bloy and Rachel Kent are here to explore the intersection of camp and our lives. As much as people like to talk about camp and ‘the real world’ as two separate entities, camp professionals know that this simply isn’t true. Beyond Camp dives into how different aspects of our lives affect our camp experience, effectively bursting the camp bubble and welcoming all parts of our lives into the conversation.
Go Camp Pro is excited to bring you this podcast.
If you have any feedback, or would like to support the work of Go Camp Pro email our producer, Matt, at firstname.lastname@example.org