Manage episode 303974567 series 2811585
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/beyondcamp/where-do-we-go-from-here-2021
Beyond Camp is Back! Let’s sojourn forward, friends.
Season 3 is here! Join us as we reflect, learn, laugh and plan for the future. There’s even a call to action for you in this episode as we look to elevate voices within our industry.
Thanks for being here with us once again!
Tune in to this episode to hear about:
- Learnings and highlights from the first 2 seasons, how does it feel to jump into season 3?
- Don’t skip something twice - the power of showing up.
- Some special encouragement from our friend, Marc
- Where are we now in our personal/professional lives.
- Where should we go with Beyond Camp? What are some of our dreams?
- What do we need from you, dear listeners?
- What else to expect from us this year.
Recharge Station - Take Care of YOU.
From Rachel Kent:
Meal prep, I’m still working from home and I find I’m not fueling myself the same way that I was when I worked at an office because I just assume I can find food laying around. Leads to cranky Rachel!
Cassie Bloy, Consultant & Freelance Camp Director - Stephane Richard Development Consulting
Rachel Kent, Coordinator, Outdoor Experiences - Girl Guides of Canada
Thanks to our sponsor:
The American Camp Association of Illinois is made up of nearly 289,000 members, volunteers, campers, families, and professionals who believe in the power of camp. We work to disrupt the effects of poverty by providing fundamental services for children and families, and learning opportunities for camp professionals. Learn more about ACA Illinois by visiting acail.org