Manage episode 294443310 series 2336499
Hopefully this episode helps you understand the monetary system and some of the arguments for a future outlook that is deflationary.
Questions were sent in by long time supporter Rob. They are below. We cover the first three in this Part 1 and then tackle the last two here in Part 2, along with a general discussion on CPI and asset price inflation. I finish by explaining why bitcoin doesn't need hyperinflation or even inflation to get adopted. In fact, it is better to that it will be a deflationary grind, because that preserves as much capital as possible in a transition.
Check out Part 1 first.
- Jeff Booth talks about how we should have massive DEflation due to technology and productivity advances, yet we don’t, why not?
- Is it possible to have both inflation and deflation in different types of goods and commodities, is that what is happening?
- With the fed expanding supply of reserves dramatically, why don’t we see consumer inflation. Where do we look to measure it?
- How come there is no consensus on what is or is not inflation, and what is or is not likely to come in the next 12-18 months?
- Gold has a reputation of being a hedge of inflation, has that proven true or false over time? Bitcoin?
Get The Bitcoin Dictionary!
Bitcoin jargon demystified. Over 180 Bitcoin terms, concepts, and idioms.
The Best Free Bitcoin Newsletter!
Don't miss another issue. Subscribe to the Free tier!
Subscribe to the Pod!
The Show Needs Your Support
We’re a small operation and producing quality content people find valuable.
Check out our big list of ways to help the show
- Chart Like A Pro With TRADINGVIEW
- The Best WordPress Theme I’ve Ever Used! GeneratePress
- Sign Up For Audible And Get 2 FREE Audio Books
Have Feedback? Send it our way.
**DISCLAIMER: This is not investment advice, do your own research.**