Manage episode 348045447 series 3398083
Are you constantly seeking ways to "take back" your peace and reclaim calmness in your everyday life? Do you find yourself repeatedly in spaces with people who seem to create dysfunction? Us too, girl!
In this episode, Sheena & Monique discuss "your peace is your superpower!" Finding healthy ways to cope and persist through anxiety, sadness, or toxic people we may be encounter. Sheena shares what it took to get diagnosed with clinical anxiety, and Monique shares how THC-CBD gummies make her a better mom. Grab your herbal tea, water, coffee, or libations, and tune in as the ladies share what anxiety feels like in everyday life.
- 00:01:21p: Sheena & Monique's Evolution & Expansion of the week: Setting Intentions for the future and Mars Retrograde in Gemini.
- 00:08:52- Black women's stigmas about mental health.
- 00:14:22- Get out of your own way, Sis.
- 00:20:48- Being diagnosed with clinical anxiety.
- 00:26:41- Medicinal ways of coping with anxiety.
- 00:29:21- Remove yourself from spaces and places.
- 00:33:32- Love is a verb.
- 00:36:33- Biggest lessons on maintaining inner peace.
- Depression in Black Women.
- African American Women's Beliefs About Mental Illness, Stigma, and Preferred Coping Behaviors
- 00:18:32-To Be Female, Anxious, and Black
*Join Monique & Sheena on Patreon for EXCLUSIVE visual discussions, live hangouts, discounts on MERCH, and UNCENSORED visual versions of episodes!
Don't forget to:
Write to Black Women Evolve & share your Evolution/Expansion. You'll ALWAYS remain anonymous. Submit on the website or by email at email@example.com.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/black-women-evolve/donations