Manage episode 295476761 series 2849768
The Book Interrupted women begin their first conversation on their Series 5 book choice: “Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life” by Marshall B. Rosenberg. Each member expresses individually how they feel either before reading or beginning to read “Nonviolent Communication”, then they continue the discussion into a group chat. Through the topics of feelings, needs, conflict and personal narrative, they talk about their lives, inspired by the words of Marshall B. Rosenberg.
- Figuring out your feelings and needs
- How to listen
- How can people-pleasers balance their own needs with the want for peace?
- The role personal narrative can play in our reactions to situations
- The four components of NVC: observations, feelings, needs and requests
- How can conflict hinder communication?
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted: