Manage episode 298322926 series 2849768
The six women discuss feedback they received from Book Interrupted Series 5 on “Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life” by Marshall B. Rosenberg, as well as previous series. Amongst chats about the importance of stories, trying to use nonviolent communication in real life, and the stigma of being a stay-at-home parent, they set a new BI challenge: eat something decadent in public and report back.
- Fan feedback and comments
- Is eating a big bag of chips in public brazen?
- Enjoying the journey of life
- Book Interrupted challenge: eat something decadent in public
- Societal pre-conditioning - the stigma of stay-at-home parents and the unemployed
- The importance of stories
- Trying to use nonviolent communication in real life
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted: