Manage episode 285577507 series 2849768
Continuing the discussion on “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle, the women discuss how words can change culture; the unfortunate value placed on women’s appearances; gender and relationship roles; consumer susceptibility to trends; cancel culture; and, of course, the book.
- Upcoming contest for fans to win a waterproof Amazon Kindle Oasis
- The problem with the words “be a good girl”. How words can change our culture.
- How Adele was affected by reading Untamed and how the media misconstrued her words
- Why is it always about what women look like? How does this affect the next generation of daughters?
- Gender roles in society and conformity
- Defining roles in a relationship
- Emotional support for men - is there enough out there?
- Glennon Doyle’s first two books - how has she changed since then?
- Is there a way to determine the ‘right way’?
- Consumers’ susceptibility to the next big self help trend
- People change—allowing people to make mistakes
- Cancel culture