Manage episode 287978719 series 2849768
The six women discuss feedback and comments they’ve received from Book Interrupted Series 2, Episodes 1 through 5, on “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle.
- Remarks, feedback and comments from our fans
- Response to Lise’s video
- Is Glennon Doyle selfish or is she trying to help?
- Is Untamed a memoir or self help or is it both?
- How does popularity/fame/power affect people?
- Are the lessons in Untamed packaged too neatly? Is there a salesman/guru vibe?
- What faces do you make under your mask?
- Why do women’s and girl’s products need to be pink and delicate with butterflies?
- Strict definitions of gender roles and how does that affect children?
- Does DreamWorks represent racial and gender stereotypes?
- Talking and sharing about overcoming drug abuse and eating disorders
- Why are women always taught to be in competition with other women?
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted: