Manage episode 281053579 series 1523818
Mike Ashabi is a man who knows what it is to come from absolute rock bottom to becoming an up and coming financial success! Mike is the Founder and CEO of True Life Ventures, a coaching and consultation experience where he helps people find out HOW to gain results in business rather than just WHAT gains those results. With several years in sales and marketing under his belt, Mike has been one of the coaching pioneers that get clients on a path to scale and sustain their business with strategies that bring in growth and ultimately success.
I’m so interested to get into Mike’s head and take a look at what the journey was like for him to become that Up and Comer.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 03:48] Opening Segment
- I introduce today’s guest, Mike Ashabi
- Serial entrepreneur
- Working with top entrepreneurs in business and consultation
- Let us Make Your Podcast
- Mike gives some background on his early life
- Realizing he was different
- Bullied and outcasted at an early age
- Entrepreneurial parents
[03:49 - 09:12] Love Driven Work Ethic; It’s Bigger than Me
- Mike shares lessons he’s learned growing up in an entrepreneurial home
- Watching his dad build a life
- Always put in the time for his family
- Love-driven work ethic
- Building wealth for your family
- Mike’s perspective on money
- You have control over your finances
- Making the uncontrollable variables of your life easier to manage
- Money magnifies who you are
- A tool
- A quick word from our sponsors
[09:13 - 15:05] Who You are vs. What You Hear
- Mike talks about his school life and how it affected him
- Dropped out of college 3 times
- What’s the point of this?
- Learning from doing not hearing
- Mike’s advice on learning business
- Go learn from someone who is doing it not teaching it
- Knowing who you are
- What Mike does to work on himself
- 24-hour rule
- Just being in your mind
- Self-love and self-discipline
[15:06 - 19:02] Closing Segment
- Mike talks about the journey to his business
- Working as a sales manager
- Decided to build his dream
- True Life Ventures
- Launched in March 2020
- Who you know or What you know?
- What you know enhances the chances of making connections
- What I know is real to me
- The RaNdoM RoUnd
- Where to find Mike - links below
- Remember to upload and tag us on Instagram!
- Final words
“The whole thing with wealth, in my opinion, is creating that safety net for any family members that get sick or just needing to put financial means out there for any reason in your family.” - Mike Ashabi
“The whole point about money is - everything in your life, there're so many different variables that are out of your control. But one thing you do have control over is your finances.” - Mike Ashabi
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to connect with world-class people.
Jump on over to travischapel.com/makemypodcast and let my team make you your very own show!
If you want to learn how to build YOUR network, check out my website a travischappell.com. You can connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be sure to join The Lounge to become part of the community that’s setting up REAL relationships that add value and create investments.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy