Manage episode 306790035 series 2997766
In episode #7, We talk with Bryce who retired at age 30 even while being deployed in the Army by building a portfolio of short-term and long-term rentals.
Learn how to overcome obstacles in your investing journey, create and stick to your goals, and build teams to help you accomplish those goals (even while deployed overseas!).
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
[01:03] Bryce’s background
[03:59] How Bryce got started even while being active duty
[06:04] Creating your passive income goal
[08:00] The start of Bryce’s investment business
[10:14] How Bryce closed his first investment property while deployed overseas
[11:51] Buying his second Airbnb cabin
[14:39] Why Bryce didn’t use leverage (a loan) to buy his properties
[15:39] Making sacrifices to work toward your dreams
[17:09] How to overcome investing part-time while others are investing full-time
[19:49] Sticking to your brand and your tribe when investing
[20:21] The next step after the first two Airbnb’s
[21:19] An incredible partnership Bryce used to acquire great investments
[23:49] What caused Bryce’s transition from flipping to long-term rentals
[26:00] How to build confidence to buy an investment before even making an offer
[27:17] Bryce’s experience with multifamily
[30:05] What investment types does Bryce favor and why
[32:37] Two pieces of advice Bryce has for you
- Sign Up For Our Free Newsletter where we cover the latest in Stocks & Crypto, Multifamily, and the Nation’s Economy:
- Partner with us on our next multifamily property either actively or passively: https://PerpetualWealthCapital.com/Partner
- Download our free ebook: The Definitive Guide To Building Generational Wealth & Passive Cash Flow Through Multifamily Real Estate Investing
- If you like our content, please give us a rating on the platform you’re listening on!
- Get in touch: Justin@PerpetualWealthCapital.com Let me know what topics you’d like to learn more about.
Connect With Bryce: email@example.com