Manage episode 346793424 series 3332750
In the 170th episode of Cash Flow Pro, we talk with Randy Langenderfer from InvestArk Properties, LLC.
Randy has many hats. He has 25+ years of various corporate leadership experiences, mainly in the risk and governance areas. He serves as the Chief Compliance and Audit Officer for a large academic medical institution in Houston, TX. He has a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems, an MBA in Finance, and is a CPA. Randy is also a husband, father, and grandfather.
Randy’s first real estate experience was as a private money lender for single-family remodeling. He later personally invested in a duplex before starting to grow his passive investment portfolio and later investing as a general partner. Today, Randy has invested in over 4,000 units and will tell us why looking into new assets is always a good idea.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Consider market diversification
- What is considered passive investing?
- Finance vs. real estate
- The way to make deals is by networking
- Industrial real estate
- The Houston real estate market
- The story behind the asset
- Active and engaging presentations
- Communication and transparency
- What makes passive investors “’ tick”
Make sure to tune in to this episode to find out more!
Find your flow,
Resources mentioned in this podcast: www.invest-ark.com