Manage episode 276109262 series 2691175
Natalie is with her long-time friend Sam Yardley who is a writer, editor and blogger.
They talk about being controversial and challenging and what it takes to be healthy and share their thoughts on getting to the truth with the current pandemic.
If you want to be healthy you need to be clear about the facts and do the research it’s a fact that to be healthy you have to put the right nutrients into your body and make sure you are exercising but there are those who just make excuses and are critical when anyone shares their opinion.
Everyone is entitled to have and share their opinion so be brave and let people know where you stand and what you think
- A calorie deficit is what will make you lose weight and it’s not more expensive to eat healthily.
- You have one body to live in so you need to look after yourself.
- It benefits your body to be healthy.
- You have to take responsibility for your life and your actions.
- If you have got to a point where your weight is stopping you from doing things then you are too fat.
- Everyone’s weight fluctuates at different times.
- It’s about making the right choices to be healthy.
- You need to put the right nutrients into your body and do the exercise you can do to be healthy.
- It’s about being comfortable with yourself and how you feel.
- If you find the right fasting pattern for you it can help with being healthy
- People can have a perception of you as a person based on what you put out on social media
- It is ultimately all about your confidence
‘I’ve helped some people and I’m so proud of that’
If you want to have a healthy life and longevity you have to look after yourself
‘You can’t be healthy if you are massively overweight’
ABOUT THE GUEST
Samantha has always had a passion for harnessing the power of the written word; nothing brings her more joy than using delicious words to convey emotion or communicate my point of view.
Her writing career began in the fitness world where she penned articles for Muscle & Fitness UK, Muscle & Fitness HERS UK and FLEX UK. Shortly after her appointment, she was promoted to sub-editor; a role that she revelled in and taught her a great deal. From then on, she split her time between editing articles and penning magazine features with freelance work including sourcing stories for women’s weeklies and ghost-writing eBooks, blogs and website content.
Beginning to muse on her own blog has been a breath of fresh air; she’s extremely grateful to have a cathartic platform to ponder life’s nuances without boundaries and censorship. She hope’s you like!
You can find her writing, getting lost in an Insta hole, picking up heavy things in the gym, cooking up something creative in the kitchen or up a mountain.
Be sure to subscribe to be notified of updates and new blogs.
ABOUT THE HOST
Natalie is the Confident Entrepreneur, helping others be confident and successful in health, wealth & happiness with kick-ass coaching at Gold Star Life. She’s a Property Developer, has a Serviced Accommodation business which she runs alongside her business partner and Mum, Paula Bailey and they want to help combat loneliness with the Better Together message – helping others to come together to increase their confidence, network and life.
Natalie lives in Mallorca and travels back to the UK regularly to speak at events, host her Gold Star Elite Mastermind and visit property projects. With a background in Personal Training, health and fitness are high on the agenda, with wealth creation and happiness going hand in hand to create a confident and successful life.
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoldStarLife/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.