Manage episode 292624620 series 2908770
In this special Saturday Night (Fever) episode, Lucy and David talked excitedly about being able to sit indoors to enjoy a meal, a drink and to avoid the current inclement weather!
We also celebrated that we're a finalist in the @ipaper iTravel Staycation Awards in the self-catering category. Check out all the info on our social media tomorrow!
David also spoke passionately about the importance of supporting our High Streets, local businesses and regional suppliers: or face the consequences.
On top of all that, we also talked buses! Yes, buses! We can't wait to grab a choc-ice and take to the upper deck of the coastliner from Watchet, Doniford, Dunster, Minehead and onto Porlock and Lynmouth.
Here's some links to help you enjoy this podcast even more:
- To book the last remaining summer week from 3rd July, contact Lucy directly on email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram now by searching 'Exmoor Character Cottages' or follow us @CottagesExmoor on twitter.
- Check out Dunster Tithe Barn on Facebook for more information about their upcoming events.
- Several businesses were mentioned, including Charlie Fridays of Lynton, The Deli in Dunster, Stuart Lowen Farm Shop, Made in Dunster, The Foresters Arms, Not Two Deer, Reeves Restaurant, The Luttrell Arms and Tessa's Tea Shop!
- To buy The Little Book of Walks, click here.