Manage episode 266207524 series 2648840
The latest information on whether children transmit the virus.
A look at the latest economic indicators to assess COVID19’s effect on the economy.
Businesses and organizations facing restrictions have new arguments in court.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- This chart shows the link between restaurant spending and new cases of coronavirus
- The 'Rocket Ship' Economic Recovery Is Crashing
- Americans Hold Huge Pile of Cash That’s Key to Economic Recovery
- China Halts Meat Imports From More Plants Amid Virus Tumult
- Cuomo Faces Federal Lawsuit Over COVID-19 Restrictions on Houses of Worship
- Federal Judge Rules Against New York's Outdoor Gathering Restrictions
- Culture-Competent SARS-CoV-2 in Nasopharynx of Symptomatic Neonates, Children, and Adolescents
- Characteristics of Hospitalized Pediatric Coronavirus Disease 2019 Cases in Chicago, Illinois, March–April 2020
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.