Manage episode 267644888 series 2647024
Dr. Fauci’s recent podcast appearances discussing vaccine progress and distribution, durability of immune response, and progress on rapid testing technology.
How aerosolized transmission causes superspreading events, and the 80/20 rule.
A deep data dive on India from Ben, along with some other key world news from South Africa and Hong Kong.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Fauci to Medscape: 'We're Gonna Get Through It'
- India Coronavirus Cases Surge Past One Million
- India now has more than 1 million coronavirus cases. What does that mean -- and how did the country get here?
- Covid-19 has exposed India's failure to deliver even the most basic obligations to its people
- As India skyrockets past 1 million coronavirus cases, a mystery surrounds death toll
- Bihar has lowest Covid tests per million in India, Maharashtra’s positivity rate the highest
- As Delhi becomes India's coronavirus capital, its hospitals are struggling to cope
- Serial Laboratory Testing for SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Incarcerated and Detained Persons in a Correctional and Detention Facility — Louisiana, April–May 2020 | MMWR
- Coronavirus superspreaders: Some people spread the virus with much greater efficiency
- Clustering and superspreading potential of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections in Hong Kong
- Full genome viral sequences inform patterns of SARS-CoV-2 spread into and within Israel
- Coronavirus Disease Outbreak in Call Center, South Korea
- Clusters of Coronavirus Disease in Communities, Japan, January–April 2020
- The implications of silent transmission for the control of COVID-19 outbreaks
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.