Manage episode 377877850 series 2586039
In this enlightening episode of the Digital Supply Chain podcast, I had the pleasure of diving deep into the world of AI with Binny Gill, the Founder and CEO of Kognitos. We explored the transformative power of AI in reshaping how businesses operate and the future of software programming. 🚀
Binny shared some fascinating insights:
* The paradigm shift towards a dialogue-based system, where AI can ask the right questions and bring precision to processes. ☕️🤖
* The concept of "natural code" and how it's revolutionizing the way we think about automation. Think grandma's apple pie recipe but for software! 🥧💡
* The importance of privacy and data ownership in the age of AI. How do we ensure our data remains ours? 🔒
* The intriguing idea of an interpreter for human language. Imagine a world where business logic and machine understanding speak the same language! 🌍🗣️
* And the big question - should we be making AI more human? Or should we focus on harnessing its power safely? 🤔
Binny's passion for democratising the power of AI and ensuring businesses can harness it safely and effectively was truly inspiring. If you've ever wondered about the future of AI in business, this episode is a must-listen!
Check it out and let me know your thoughts. As always, stay curious and keep innovating! 🌟
I'd like to sincerely thank this podcast's generous supporters:
- Lorcan Sheehan
- Krishna Kumar
- Christophe Kottelat
- Olivier Brusle
- Alicia Farag
- Joël VANDI
- Luis Olavarria
And remember you too can Support the Podcast - it is really easy and hugely important as it will enable me to continue to create more excellent Digital Supply Chain episodes like this one.
Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities:
If you/your organisation is interested in sponsoring this podcast - I have several options available. Let's talk!
If you have any comments/suggestions or questions for the podcast - feel free to just send me a direct message on Twitter/LinkedIn.
If you liked this show, please don't forget to rate and/or review it. It makes a big difference to help new people discover it.
Thanks for listening.