Manage episode 274562070 series 1123239
- Episodes of the Vegas Tripping podcast are available to download for a limited time! (Yes, this is news.)
- Caesars is selling the Bally’s brand to Twin River Holdings, allowing Bally’s AC to stay Bally’s AC.
- State approval of Twin River’s purchase of the physical Bally’s property is delayed because the Casino Control Commission didn’t think they had enough to talk about to warrant a meeting in October.
- Buddakan and The Continental at Playground won’t reopen.
- Bart Blatstein wants to put a beach bar in front of Showboat.
- The Orange Loop is attracting more development.
Episode info: [ 0:35:34 | 17.1 MB | download here ]