Manage episode 279276579 series 1123239
We’re everywhere! Be sure to check out Kyle’s appearance on The Bettor Life and Craig’s appearance on The Other Side of Midnight with Frank Morano (starting at 122:30).
On episode 138 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz podcast, Kyle and Craig critique a 1938 Three Stooges sketch that was filmed on the Boardwalk, then debate whether or not blackjack is a fun game. Also, some news:
- Philadelphia forced casinos (really casino, singular) to close on November 20th due to COVID.
- Some resort fees have increased by as much as $9.
- Live entertainment is coming back to AC, slowly.
- Resorts is getting a new restaurant from the owners of Dock’s and Knife & Fork, replacing Gallagher’s
- Politico dubs AC “City Without a Pulse.”
- Brick & mortar casinos continued to move closer to pre-pandemic gambling revenue in October.
Episode info: [ 0:41:50 | 20.1 MB | download here ]