Manage episode 210919317 series 2373743
Dr. Aaron Rollins a cosmetic surgeon of SonoBello Body Contour Centers in Los Angeles, CA joins the show.
Note: Refer to audio player below to listen to this episode!Aaron Rollins, M.D. Affiliations: American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Board of Laser Surgery American Society of Liposuction Surgery Undergraduate: McGill University, Montreal, Canada B.A. Psychology Medical School: McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Montreal, Canada Doctor of Medicine Residency: University of Miami, Miami, FL General Surgery UCSF, San Francisco, CA General Surgery
Dr. Aaron Rollins discusses & answers the following:
- How many procedures have you performed? What is your accreditation standing?
- You never use a scalpel or needles instead relying on advance lipo technology. Can you describe that technology? Can you describe your procedure?
- What type of anesthesia is used? Can you describe how you numb patients without injections?
- How is the patients outcome effected by your lipo methods in terms of pain, bruising, and recovery time?
- What is the complication/revision rate?
- Tip in Conclusion...
Save this to your iPod/mp3 player or the desktop on your computer and listen to it again for your guide or simply subscribe to this feed and never miss another episode on eHealth Radio - powered by EDrugStore.md. Refer to audio player and links below.Note: The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the show host or it's owners.