Manage episode 273436993 series 1524287
In this episode, we’re joined by my good friend, Rachel McMichael. Rachel is a business strategist and digital marketing expert who specializes in helping online coaches and course creators start, grow, and scale their businesses - without sacrificing family time, free time, or their sanity.
Like many of us, she dived into entrepreneurship because she realized that the corporate life she was living (though it paid well) wasn’t aligned with the vision she had for her family. Also like many people who are new to working online, she tried a few other business ventures before she landed on the one that has become her true passion.
In episode 108, you’ll learn:
- How your business (and life) can change when you embrace your God-given talents
- The BIG value in having small beginnings
- Why we all need to be good stewards in our business if we want to grow
- A 7-year-old’s perspective that will fill you with gratitude
- The difference between striving success and surrendered success
We love getting feedback about our podcast, so please take a minute to leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. If you got any value from this episode, share it with a friend or loved one!
PLUS, if you need more support to accelerate your business results, it’s time for you to create your Irresistible Offer! And we can help you do it in 5 days or less! Join the FREE Create Your Irresisitble Offer Challenge by clicking here.