Amanda Abrams, CEO of Fintech Masala – The Future of SPACs and Public Markets, Analyzing the SPAC Boom of 2020/2021, & What Great CEOs Have in Common
Manage episode 337928541 series 3370286
Miguel Armaza sits down with Amanda Abrams, CEO of Fintech Masala, a fintech-focused investment platform and one of the pioneers and most active firms behind several fintech SPACs since 2015. Some of their SPAC transactions, include CardConnect, Payoneer, Paya, and Perella Weinberg Partners.
If filing 12 SPACs gets you the title of SPAC King, then Amanda and Fintech Masala Co-Founder, Betsy Cohen, are definitely the SPAC Queens with a total of 11 SPACs filed.
- The SPAC process and why Amanda suggests CEOs should still consider this route.
- The SPAC Boom of 2020/2021. What drove the mania some of the mistakes?
- Key differences between a good SPAC process vs a bad one.
- How do we know if a company is ready to go public?
- Lessons from working with dozens of CEOs and boards, the future of fintech… and a lot more!
Want more podcast episodes? Join me and follow Fintech Leaders today on Apple, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app for weekly conversations with today’s global leaders that will dominate the 21st century in fintech, business, and beyond.
Do you prefer a written summary, instead? Check out the Fintech Leaders newsletter and join 37,000+ readers and listeners around the world!
Miguel Armaza is Co-Founder & Managing General Partner of Gilgamesh Ventures, a seed-stage investment fund focused on fintech in the Americas. He also hosts and writes the Fintech Leaders podcast and newsletter.
Miguel on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3nKha4Z