Manage episode 305641147 series 2799707
You know just one of the wonderful things about real estate investing? You are not limited to your local market. You can buy, renovate and sell or rent houses in any darn city and state you please!
This conversation is with Teresa one of our FlipSisters in our Coaching Program who recently completed her first flip to short term rental and is currently in the process of her first flips to sell.
She lives in Houston but her flips are in Arkansas. She holds rental properties in 3 cities, none of which she lives in.
In this episode we'll discuss:
- The key thing you MUST DO to effectively manage contractors, subs, vendors, or anyone you're working with
- Ignoring everyone who says otherwise and flip houses if you want to flip houses
- 2 things about YOU that are important on this journey
- The numbers on her first flip to rent: purchase price, rehab amount, current value
- The challenges she faced on her first flip to rent
- The numbers on her current flips to sell
...and so much more! Like, the solution for all problems: blue painter's tape (ha!)
1. Sick of sitting on the sideline watching other people do the thing you want to be doing? Are you FINALLY ready to do what it takes to flip your first house and want incredible step-by-step training and support to get you there faster? Click here to see if we may be a fit to work together.
2. Follow That Flip! Follow this 8-part video series as we flip a house!
3. Our goal is to inspire 1,000 new women each month and we've been achieving it with help from loyal listeners like you! If you are getting value out of this podcast will you kindly leave us a rating and review and help us spread our message?
Debbie DeBerry | The Flipstress®
Leaving people and places better than we find them.