How To (Lovingly) Handle People Who Can't See Your Vision
Manage episode 358772390 series 3439178
How to (lovingly) handle people who can't see your vision With Crystal Ware
When driving towards your business goals, it is vital not to let people drag and pull you backwards. In this solo episode, Crystal explores how to handle people who can't see your vision lovingly.
When you are passionate and ambitious about your vision, it can be a knock of confidence when others aren't on the same wavelength. However, Crystal reminds us that that's okay. Support is always out there, and here is how you can find it and keep moving forward towards your dreams. Further key points include:
- How to deal with people who can't see your vision
- The importance of protecting your positivity
- Why you should follow your gut and avoid people pleasing
- Could criticism be productive feedback?
- Entrepreneurial support: the benefits of seeking out the right people
- Avoid blockers: keep going for your goals!
"If you have somebody in your life that just can't get it, or they don't get it yet. Don't be upset, don't let it eat away with you, don't let it bother you." – Crystal Ware
Want to share YOUR story, recommend a guest, or have questions, visit:
Connect with Crystal for further inspiration and learnings: