S2E7: Currents Shutdown and migration to Spaces, Manage overdue tasks in Calendar, Participate in Meet pools and QA on Chromebase, Introducing Google Journeys, and more
Manage episode 320483321 series 3269687
Is our audio quieter for you than it was last year? Seems there is an issue on Google Podcasts at least that the audio is showing up quieter than last season, shoutout to Ian North for bringing that to our attention. We are going to work on getting that fixed for everyone.
No updates yet from Google regarding the sunsetting of the G Suite Legacy Free plan, but we are staying on top of it and will let you know as soon as we have something.
Here are this week's updates:
You'll now see grammar suggestions as you type in Japanese in Docs. Grammar suggestions can help you write faster and more accurately.
- Manage overdue tasks in Google Calendar
- Participate in Google Meet polls and Q&As on Chromebase for meetings
- The future of Currents and the next generation of collaboration in Spaces
- Google Voice calls between many European numbers are now included in Google Voice licenses
- Release notes for 4.7.14
- Added the Google Workspace Frontline SKU to the default licenses list.
- Added support for group aliases.
- Google Journeys help you continue previous searches in Chrome
- A special offer for small businesses using Google’s legacy G Suite
Workspace Recap is the only show dedicated to and discussing all of the changes happening in Google Workspace on a weekly basis, as well as how all these changes affect our users and our businesses. Google Workspace is innovating at a breakneck pace, making it difficult to keep up and keep track. Join us each week as we discuss What’s New in Google Workspace, Upcoming Google Workspace releases, and answer your questions.
Hit the subscribe button, engage with us on Twitter at @WorkspaceRecap and on our website at workspacerecap.com
Check out our other shows as well as our weekly newsletter and exclusive IT Professionals Slack Community at https://www.tabgeeks.com!--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/workspacerecap/message