Manage episode 251198331 series 124778
Jessica attended the first national team camp of the year in Indianapolis. We discuss:
- Simone's injury status, mental blocks, new book, and what grade she'd give USAG
- The most important upgrades...that we're allowed to talk about
- Olympic team predictions 6 months early and based on exactly two practices
- The best floor routine in the history of all the evers
- Laurie Hernandez Watch
- Atmosphere changes compared to the past
- Kitty litter boxes for some reason
- REMEMBER: Join Club Gym Nerd for three full Behind The Scenes episodes just from camp with interviews from Simone Biles, Sunisa Lee, Riley McCusker and Jordan Chiles. Plus, more to come.
- We break down the furor over Oklahoma's scoring this weekend
- Crack or Correct? (And a little Crack or Crack?)
- Spencer's Crack Den on "You need to have a name to get a big score."
- Plus, justice for Lexy Ramler (FINALLY), a Shchennikova update, the Stevens, and records for Minnesota, Cal, Rutgers, and Alaska
- The Michigan AG and police raided Geddert's house and Twistars. Would you look at that.
- The sexual assault charge against Debbie Van Horn was dropped for insufficient evidence
- Maggie Haney's hearing was postponed again
- Plus, Sunisa's upgrade and Isabela Onyshko is going to Stanford!
- The 10s of Week 3 January 21, 2020
- Keeping Up With the Cool GIFs – Week 3 January 20, 2020
- Week 3 Rankings January 20, 2020