Manage episode 251819784 series 124778
- The American Cup rosters are out. We delve into the crazy-deep men's field, some of the surprises of the women's field, and what this means for Olympic qualification.
- Jade Carey is going to Melbourne. How does this affect the race for the apparatus spots?
- Kensley went to Metroplex. She shares how loud it was (very) and observations from a civilian gym viewer.
- LSU/Florida was INTENSE: We break down the 10s, amazing meets from Trinity Thomas and Ruby Harrold, and the injury to Sarah Edwards
- Plus, Lexy Ramler got a 10 again, what not to do when someone is trying to vault, and Derrian Gobourne showed everyone how to fall
- Crack or Correct takes on the phenomenon that is Michigan home scoring
- It's Jessica's dream come true: a commission about Cuba!
- We cover the highs (Artistic integrity! Originality! Annia! The Tamayo!) and the lows (federation mismanagement and funding issues) that characterize the history and legacy of Cuban gymnastics
- Gymternet News: The latest in Russia's Olympic ban saga, Kristina Baskett, the NCAA doing something good (???), and various dumpster fire developments
- Feedback: We weigh in on whether the price is worth it for the experience of going to Olympic Trials
- We're Still Doing This?: The argument is back on about the 10.0 in men's college gymnastics
- Join Club Gym Nerd here for access to Behind the Scenes episodes from national camp.
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.
- Week 4 Rankings January 27, 2020
- Things Are Happening – January 24, 2020 January 24, 2020
- The 10s of Week 3 January 21, 2020