Manage episode 252533468 series 124778
Today, a sort-of-depressing episode about suspensions and bankruptcy and the crimes of the criminal ex-doctor is saved by the beacon that is Simone posting a Yurchenko double pike video...
- Breaking: Maggie Haney has been suspended from contact with minors pending the results of the hearing and investigation – and what this means for Riley McCusker.
- Today's Interview: We're joined by John Barr and Dan Murphy, authors of Start By Believing: Larry Nassar's Crimes, the Institutions That Enabled Him, and the Brave Women Who Stopped a Monster to discuss their book, that time they tracked down Kathie Klages, and what to make of USAG's latest settlement offer in bankruptcy court.
- Simone posted a video of herself doing a Yurchenko Double Pike...into a pit. We get way too unrealistically excited and start talking about potential D-values and how many men's vault titles Simone is going to win.
- Will the coronavirus prevent Chinese gymnasts from going to essential Olympic qualifiers? And what can be done about it?
- Is Australia denying visas to Iranian gymnasts for the Melbourne World Cup? And what can be done about it?
- Dominique Dawes is opening a gym and is REALLY PISSED about how she was treated in gymnastics
- The Stuttgart World Cup roster is out, and we analyze the field
- Denis Abliazin is...um...super racist
- Kensley went to the WOGA Classic and has information on the Blakely sisters, Sophia Butler, a new Russian junior who is going to be everything, and Karis German's Stalder Nabieva
- The latest NCAA news on LSU and UCLA getting upset at home, Minnesota coming for you, and the growing trend of two-pass routines
- Jessica pops off and goes all Ken Jennings on Kensley's men's NCAA quiz
- Kensley explains all of the men's college gymnastics rules to avoid favoritism and encourage transparency, exactly the opposite of women's college gymnastics.
- Week 5 Rankings February 3, 2020
- Keeping Up with the Cool GIFs – Week 4 January 28, 2020
- The 10s of Week 4 January 28, 2020