Manage episode 253214199 series 124778
This week, we open with rage (TV network-type), then switch to rage (dumpster fire-type), and go on to rage (Achilles injury-type), but then comes the fun part—Ellie Black's return and a brand new sass-filled Olympic year segment.
- UCLA's amazing Pride meet was the gayest thing ever to happen in gymnastics, and the Pac-12 Network pretended it didn't exist
- An SEC Network basketball commentator did a very very (very) bad one
- Following up on the Maggie Haney suspension and the Denis Abliazin racism
- A doctor is suing the USOPC for whistleblower retaliation
- Asuka Teramoto is out with a torn Achilles and nothing matters anymore
- Four-Year Headlines: Where we issue yellow cards to drive-by gymnastics coverage
- Olympic qualifier roster updates
- Sorting through what happened with rhythmic star Aleksandra Soldatova
- Elite Canada – Ellie Black is back, Shallon Olsen is a superhero, and we fangirl over Brooklyn Moors and Ana Padurariu exactly as much as usual
- NCAA News – Trinity Thomas and Maddie Karr got 10s, Hailey Poland wore blue lipstick, and we got some feedback about cat leaps
- Week 6 Rankings February 10, 2020
- Things Are Happening – February 7, 2020 February 7, 2020
- Keeping Up With the Cool Gifs – Week 5 February 4, 2020
- The 10s of Week 5 February 4, 2020
- Join Club Gym Nerd here for access to special Behind the Scenes episodes!
- Buy our awesome clothing and gifts here.